Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Friday, September 10, 2010


Well, we survived. Bekah left for her 2nd year of college and Steven started high school. I can hardly believe it. Steven is doing pretty well, but think he is a bit overwhelmed. There are so many students that just getting down the halls can be a challenge. He comes home and just doesn't have much left. He spends much of the afternoon in his imaginary world talking to his "friends". I think he likes it there because they do what he wants. Maybe I should try it:). It would be nice to be in a world where people do what I want. Hopefully he will settle in and get used to his routine and start talking to us. I'll try and keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Praying things will get easier in the High School category!

    ReplyDelete