Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Why are you talking to yourself?

So funny I have to share. Most of you know that Steven talks to himself... a lot. It can drive me crazy, but I learned that this is actually a normal an important behavior for him. Well on our drive home from Arkansas last week (we went to visit Bekah for parents weekend) I was talking on my phone with my headphones while everyone in the car slept. Or so I thought. Steven was apparently awake and listening. After some time he leaned forward and asked "Why are you talking to yourself"? I had to laugh. After all, I am constantly telling him he needs to limit his self talk to our home. So he was just making sure I wasn't breaking the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment