Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Straight to the Heart

It's been a while since my last post. Just too busy. I know that is a bad excuse, but I decided I had to stop and post what Steven said tonight. It was one of those hilarious moments, but it makes you stop and think.
So were sitting at the table (Steven, Bekah, and I) just talking about how I don't want Bekah to go back to school (college) on Sunday. I said I needed her to stay and help me with Steven, to remind him to take his medicine, pick him up when I can't and so on. And while I was going on and on Steven was listening and understanding exactly what I meant. He looked at Bekah and pointed at me and said "Yeah, it's really hard for her"..... It was so spontaneous I broke out laughing so hard that it lead to tears. Partly because it was so funny, but partly because it showed me how much he understands and that he knew I was saying he was a lot of work:( Wow! Dont kids have a way of going straight to the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment