Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Monday, February 15, 2010

God amazed me again today. Here we are having a lay around and get Steven well day and God sends and angel to cheer him up. Steven absolutely idolizes his big sis’s old boyfriend Garrett. He thinks he is so cool. So today Garrett was going to walmart and called to see if Steven would like to go with him, just to get out. What a blessing, for Steven to have a peer to go do something with, and for me to have some free time. It is so encouraging to see a youth reach out to a kid like Steven. What a small but meaningful gesture.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know you are on my heart today. You have such incredible kids and they have blessed me so much in so many ways. I know I haven't really been around for several years now but it's been so awesome to see Bekah chase after her dreams and to see her love people. And man Steven just amazes me. That kid is an inspiration to many. Praying that God gives you strength today and that sweet steven is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete