Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Confused?




Steven has recently discovered an old movie on VHS that he likes. We don't use VHS very often so he is not quite up on how to get it started. Friday while I was at work he came home from school and did his chores as always and then got ready for a movie. He must have tried very hard to figure out the VHS because by the time he called me all I heard as I answered the phone was a very stressed "I'm so fused, Mom. I can't do it." It was so funny, maybe you had to be there but I thought I would share. Unfortunatly he never did get it to work. So when I got home we had VHS lessons. Now he's got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment